The college has taken various precautions and to prevent ragging and ensure 100% no-ragging.
1. Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty members.
2. Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities.
3. The committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, playgrounds etc.) and ensure that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
4. The committee has taken precautions to avoid ragging activities at other locations like bus stops and given instructions and appointed student volunteers and secret informers at various boarding points.
5. Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of Flexes, Posters, and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE
|1||Mr. P. S. Patil||Principal|
|2||Er. A. B. Gatade||Student Welfare officer|
|3||Mr. R. P. Shinde||Academic Coordinator Representative|
|4||Mr. S. A. Kamble||Faculty Representative|
|5||Mrs. S. S. Patil||Faculty Representative|
|6||Mr. A. K. Naykawadi||Non- Teaching Representative|
|7||Mr. Ashish S. Patil||Student Representative|
|8||Ms. Prerana B. Relekar||Student Representative|
ANTI RAGGING SQUAD
|1||Mr. S. A. Kamble||Faculty Representative|
|2||Mr. S. S. Kadam||Faculty Representative|
|3||Mr. V. D. Chavan||Faculty Representative|
|4||Mrs. S. S. Patil||Faculty Representative|
|5||Mr. A. K. Naykawadi||Non- Teaching Representative|
|6||Mrs. V. S. Kondvilkar||Non- Teaching Representative|
|7||Mr. Shankar S. Patil||Warden – Boys Hostel|
|8||Mrs. Kirti V. Mahajan||Warden – Girls Hostel|